Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Goldilocks

So I decide to try something different with my hair today... I scrunched up my usually straight locks to go curly. As I'm finishing the 'do, Lance comes wandering in. He stops in his tracks. His eyes grow big... and they are fixated on my hair. He stares - looking a bit disturbed. "Look Lance," I say, (as if he didn't notice), "I changed my hair!" He turns, apparently traumatized, and runs from the room. I take a look in the mirror. Not so bad, I think.

I enter Brian's room. He yells loudly, "Mommy, what'd you dood to your head?"

Me: "I tried something different! Do you like it?"

Brian (laughter): "No! It looks silly!"
Brian (still laughing): "It looks funny!"

Note to self:
1. Scratch "get new hairstyle" off to-do list
2. Teach boys to use white lies


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home