Lance's New Toy
I took the boys to a garage sale today. As we got near, I saw it.. and I knew there was no way we would leave without it. A pink doll stroller with pink and purple hearts all over it. We walked up; Lance quickly spotted it. He ran as fast as his chunky legs would carry him and began admiring it. He took it for a test drive all around the driveway, and up and down the sidewalks. He greatly approved. When I turned my back, he tried to climb in for a test ride. Of course, he got stuck with only one foot in, but it did not deter him. He had to have it. I coughed up the $2 and he pushed it all the way home. He found an unsuspecting teddy bear and a baby doll and strapped them in... they have seen every nook and cranny of our house (and had a few mishaps along the way). Brian the Tormentor has given the stroller a few spins too.. about 3 steps ahead of Lance with Lance screaming "MY STWOLLER!" right behind him.

Lance with his new toy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home